Onshore Services and Supply Ltd., Part. (OSS), was established on 5th April 2012. We are the oilfield service company who has experience in Oil Country Tubular Goods (OCTG) products in Thailand. Our head office is located in Songkhla, Thailand and we also have the strong support teams in Sattahip, Lankrabue and Ranong. Our company dedicated to serve our customers for a quality service and maintenance including visual inspection, full length drift, pipe coating and cosmetic repair on both pin and box ends. In addition, our company is also providing transportation of OCTG and storage yard in Songkhla, Lankrabue, and Ranong.
Onshore Services and Supply (OSS) intends to be acknowledged as a leader in Oil & Gas providing high quality of services meeting the needs of our customers in line with the global principles of sustainable development, Responsible Care and quality management systems. Quality, Safety, Health and Environment (QHSE) are vital elements of OSS business. Our long term success depends on our ability to continuously improve our services while protecting our people and the environment in which we work. We seek to maintain the highest quality levels while providing a safely and healthy workplace that protects employees, customers, suppliers, communities and the environment.
- We conduct our businesses with respect and care for the environment and without compromising the health and safety of people, whether employees, customers or communities.
- We continuously improve our business processes while meeting or exceeding legal or regulatory requirements and appropriate international standards.
- We provide high quality services to make our customers successful and add value to our business.
- We provide an environment for open and transparent communication of QHSE matters.
- We recognize that the skills and involvement of our employees are essential part for understanding and fulfilling the needs of our company and customers.
- We provide the necessary resources to achieve our vision.
In order to follow these principles Onshore Services and Supply (OSS) will
- Meet or exceed customer’s expectations on our services by complying with the requirements of API, Proprietary Licensors, customers and related international standards
- Comply with laws and regulations related to Safety, Health and Environment consider them as basic requirements
- Consider safety as the top priority. Manage the risk and control the losses from accidents, work related illness, fire and damage assets
- Maintain proper occupational health and workplace environment in order to prevent accidents, injuries and work related illness
- Conduct the business with the environmental awareness to optimize the use of natural resources and control impacts resulting from the operation to effluent water, solid and hazardous waste
- Recognize and enhance the skills and involvement of our employees to meet the needs of our customers
The QHSE policy will be integrated at all levels and is the responsibility of management with the active support of all our employees.
The Managing Partner accepts full responsibility to establish the OSS’s quality, safety, health and environmental objectives and targets and manage its annual review for continuing suitability.
This policy is communicated to our employees and will be communicated to Customers, Proprietary licensors, Suppliers and other interested parties upon request.