Thailand onshore service company
We are Oil Country Tubular Goods
10 Years Of OCTG Excellence
With Quality At It’s Best!
Onshore Services and Supply Ltd., Part. (OSS), was established on 5th April 2012. We are the oilfield service company who has experience in Oil Country Tubular Goods (OCTG) products in Thailand. Our head office is located in Songkhla, Thailand and we also have the strong support teams in Sattahip, Lankrabue and Ranong. Our company dedicated to serve our customers for a quality service and maintenance including visual inspection, full length drift, pipe coating and cosmetic repair on both pin and box ends. In addition, our company is also providing transportation of OCTG and storage yard in Songkhla, Lankrabue, and Ranong.
Oil & Gas Industries We Serve!
Visual thread inspection (VTI) was carried out by our qualified inspectors. This inspection is detecting of imperfections occur on the threads, including cosmetic repair on minor damaged threads on both pins and couplings.
Internal / External cleaning and coating for long storage or backload tubular from rig.
We provide transportation as customer requisition. Customer properties would be taken care under transportation from/to customer warehouse.
We provide the unstuffing customer’s goods out of container coming from oversea at the seaport or customer desinated.
We provide all required facilities to the customers including supply chain management services.
The Sling Management is about the general of monitoring of inventory pre-use inspection and maintenance of wire rope sling c/w sliding choker hook.
We are Thailand OCTG inspector.
Our Update Activities
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Training 2022 (MT, PT & UTM Level II)On 13-18 October 2022, OSS have conducted Non-Destructive Testing Training (MT, PT & UTM) to our inspectors from both Lankrabue and Songkhla to ensure our stuff still maintain their knowledge …
- The Dangers of Cigarette, Alcohol and Canabis Course and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) CourseOn September 30, 2022, Onshore Services and Supply Limited Partnership organized a training course for employees. The dangers of cigarettes, alcohol and marijuana by Khun Wiyada Kongmee, a professional nurse, …
- Prevention and Control of Occupational Diseases by Songkhla HospitalOn 22 September 2022, OSS was honored by Occupational Medicine Department, Songkhla Hospital, led by Dr. Kusak Bamrungsena to provide knowledge on surveillance, prevention and control of occupational diseases. To …
- OSS Walk Rally EventOn September 10, 2022, Onshore Services and Supply Limited Partnership organized an activity risk assessment and prevention of work-related injuries and activities to enhance unity and develop the potential of …
- Join an Event of Thailand Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (POSH)On August 25-26, 2022, 3 OSS employees participated in activities related to strong networks, class 1, project to enhance quality and develop network security. This event conducted by the Thailand …
- Safety Committee ElectionOn August 23, 2022, Onshore Services and Supply Part., Ltd. held an election of safety committee’s employee representative and desinated committee’s employer representative in order to comply with work safety …